Philip Tiernan was the third Partner to join TJ Mulvany & CO and is an experienced solicitor with a strong commercial and business law practice.
Philip’s practice includes all aspects of Business and Corporations Law over various industries, and he has extensive experience in property and conveyancing matters.
Able to provide practical and strategic advice to cater legal solutions to your specific requirements, Philip can also effectively manage commercial disputes and litigation should the need arise.
- advice on buying or selling your business;
- preparation and review of contracts, service agreements, partnership agreements etc;
- commercial dispute resolution and litigation;
- corprorations law proceedings;
- debt recovery and insolvency;
- establishing new business enterprises, joint ventures and partnerships;
- property and conveyancing including commercial, retail and industrial leasing;
- powers of attorney, wills and probate;